Classic and stable 1-layer shell boot for long and comfortable hikes. Vandra II High is light and versatile, with high breathability, making it perfect for hikes of high intensity. Because the boot is made according to the shell principle, it is easy to adapt according to temperature and activity, since you can regulate the foot’s climate yourself with your choice of socks. And thanks to its modern design, Vandra II is just at home in the forest and the mountains as for everyday adventures.
Vandra II High has a high shaft made from full-grain leather or nubuck leather, which effectively protects your legs from the ground. The lower part is made according to Lundhags well-proven Certech technology, consisting of and insulated and waterproof cellular rubber bottom. Vibram Traction soles ensure powerful traction, while the EVA insulation provides shock absorption and insulates.
Like all Lundhags boots, Vandra II has a long life. Simply replace the outsole and repair the boot when necessary. Boot guarantee is included in the purchase.
- Shaft made from full-grain (716) or nubuck leather (648).
- Single size shaft for the best fit.
- Cellular rubber base with Certech 3.0- construction.
- Vibram Traction sole with a powerful grip.
- Protective TPU toe-cap reinforcement.
- 6 mm EVA for insulation and cushioning.
- Opti Ms-last, a slightly wider last with a lower instep and generous toe box.
- Sturdy pull loop in the back.
- Padded collar.