Developed to achieve the perfect balance between lightweight and durability, the trollveggen Gore-Tex Pro Light Pants are our lightest pants for demanding mountaineering.
The trollveggen Gore-Tex Pro light Pants is a lightweight mountaineering pant with the functionality of a real heavy weightier. Made with a light 70D Gore-Tex Pro fabric, these waterproof and windproof and breathable shell pants will keep you protected under demanding conditions during alpine missions - regardless of the season.
By moving the mounting point of the suspenders in the back closer to the front, we’ve created a functional full side zipper that provides a practical drop seat solution when partially unzipped from the top.
We’ve improved the leg construction, creating an ergonomic S-shape to improve movement and decrease excess fabric. By moving the seams to the front, we’ve managed to build a joint-like cap function to the knee area increasing the mobility.
You can easily adjust the ankle width using the elastic cord in the bottom hem, and we’ve added eyelets where you can attach straps to create a gaiter like solution.
Other key features include custom-fit Waist system for easy adjustment, a front gaiter hook, a thigh pocket, adjustable suspenders and reinforcement on the lower leg.
Inside leg length of the pants in size L = 88 cm.
Length differs 2 cm per size up and down.
- Weight 538 gr.
- Style no: 1606-19
- 25mm detachable suspenders included
- Adjustable lower leg with elastic cord
- Articulated seat construction
- Custom-fit waist system™
- Drop seat construction
- Gaiter hook to connect pants to shoes
- Gusseted crotch
- High waistband in the back
- Instep eyelet/hole for string
- One thigh pocket with YKK water-resistant zip
- Reflective safety logotype prints
- Secure snap at bottom opening
- Taped seams with thin GORE-TEX® 13 mm tape
- Vectran™ reinforced inside ankles
- Zippered front fly with snap waist closure
- YKK® water-resistant full length side zips
- YKK® 2-way water-resistant fly zip