When you’re on the move, it’s vital that your gear is lightweight and easy to carry, as well as doing a great job keeping you warm and comfortable at night. The Softie 6 is one of our incredibly lightweight, micro size packs at just 19cm x 18cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier.
Along with the rest of the Softie range, the benefits go on and on. The Softie filling and lining give great insulation, trapping heat and maximising comfort; the design of the mummy-style shape brings additional warmth and comfort, the sleeping bag also has a snug fit hood that uses an adjustable cord to ensure a better night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops. Take a look below for even more benefits of this great sleeping bag!
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only
- Weight Standard: 1200g / 42oz
- Weight Extra Long: 1580g / 56oz
- Packsize: 19cm x 18cm / 7" x 7"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: 0°C / 32°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -5°C / 23°F
- Origin: Made in the UK
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- The internally reinforced foot in colours: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack
Fabrics & Insulation
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate, 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light, 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie® Premier, 100% Polyester