UK made winter weather performance sleeping bag.
Many view the Softie 12 as the ultimate four season synthetic filled sleeping bag. Since its launch in 1987, it has been setting the standard for winter bag performance for others to follow. Along with the rest of the Softie range, the benefits go on and on. The Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort; the design of the mummy-style shape brings additional warmth and comfort, the sleeping bag also comes with a snug fit hood that uses an adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Those who know about the Softie 12 have either used one or wished they had one. Use it from the heights of the Scottish mountains to the bottom of your snow hole.
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only.
- Weight Standard: 2000g / 71oz
- Weight Extra Long: 2260g / 80oz
- Packsize: 25cm x 23cm / 10" x 9"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -10°C / 14°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -15°C / 5°F
- Origin: Made in the UK
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- The internally reinforced foot in colours: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack
Fabrics & Insulation
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate, 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light, 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie® Premier, 100% Polyester