The Snigel Specialist backpack was born in 2009 and has been evolving ever since.
It is a great backpack for the radio operator, the medic, EOD or any other soldier or user that needs organized storage in a strong and comfortable backpack.
The backpack is part of a system that includes different inserts that you can
tailor to suit your specific needs.
It can be carried in many ways: as a normal backpack, attached to your body armor or vest, in the hand or as a shoulder bag.
- Four ports for antenna, cable routing or hydration tubes are placed in the top and lower sides of the backpack.
- Ventilated back pad with a plastic frame sheet and an aluminium bar.
- Shoulder pads with a sternum strap and attachment for a handset.
- Velcro on the front for identification and patches.
- One handle on the side and one in the top.
- Four long side compression straps.
- MOLLE webbing on the front and sides to accommodate pouches.
- Full length side zip for easy access to the inside of the backpack.
- The main compartment has two zipped internal pockets.
- On the inside of the backpack various inserts can be attached.
- Two zipped exterior pockets with internal compartments
Dimensions: H=51, W=34 & D=19 cm. 30L volume.
Weight: 1400 g.
Fabric: 100% polyamide PU coated
Webbing: 100% polyester.