UK made fitted insulated jacket with insulated hood
The Softie® Jacket 9 is a jacket for winter, featuring a permanent hood for unexpected showers and designed to keep you warm and comfortable in temperatures down to -10°C.
The SJ9 includes velcro patches on the sleeves.
The SJ Range is our latest development in all-weather jackets with a brand new design for 2015, designed to give you the perfect outer shell whatever conditions you’re facing throughout the year. All four jackets in the range benefit from our high tech Paratex Micro outer and Paratex Light inner, keeping any moisture away from your skin, so you stay warm, comfortable and dry. And our Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort.
The new design is tailored to fit the contours of your body, and a high neck design that keeps out the draughts. The Softie Jacket 9 is designed for the winter months with a permanent, adjustable, insulated hood for extra warmth around the head, neck and face. You’ll be comfortable right down to -10°C.
- Weight: 1010g / 36oz (Medium)
- Packsize: 36cm x 20cm / 14" x 8"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -10°C / 14°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -15°C / 5°F
- Fit: Technical Fit
- Origin: Made in the UK
- Manufactured in the UK
- Features a fully insulated hood (elasticated and drawcord-adjustable)
- Soft hook & loop patches on both arms
- Concealed side pockets with YKK® zips
- Two-way YKK® front zip
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable neck & hem - helping trap warm air and aid insulation
- Elasticated cuffs with thumb loops
- Supplied with a stuff sack with mesh bottom for easy compact carrying
- Internal chest pocket with YKK® zip
- Windproof, breathable & water repellent
Fabrics & Insulation
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Micro, 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light, 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Softie® Premier, 100% Polyester