Speed and protection merge seamlessly in the Rush, a shoe that strikes the perfect balance between trail running agility and light hiking support. The Rush was designed to handle a variety of fast and light trail objectives, from high mileage days on rugged trails to day hikes to fast-packing, with a modern, technical look enhancing consumer appeal.
- All-synthetic mid-cut upper of fabric and welded PU with a GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining for lightweight, waterproof breathable protection and support
- SCARPA Free-dome IKS outsole with an enhanced rocker provides dynamic agility on the trail
- Reinforced toe box for protection
- Dual-density EVA midsole with TPU heel frame for cushion and support
- Sock-Fit construction reduces bulk and enhances fit