As a lighter weight revision of Rab's best-selling model, the versatile Torque Mountain Pant is tailor-made for scrambles, hut-to-hut and multi-day mountain treks.
It is built from double weave Matrix™ softshell fabric - a light, durable, quick-drying material, with outstanding moisture management properties, generous stretch and easy packability. Articulated knees and a diamond crotch gusset make best use of the inherent flexibility for ease of movement.
A leg zip with internal gusset delivers extra space and ventilation when you need it and the lower hem loops enable you to attach the pant securely to your boots. Targeted twin-needle reinforcement keeps critical seams strong and durable for longer, tougher days in the hills and four zipped pockets provide safe but accessible storage on the move.
- Fit: Slim
- Weight:200g / 7oz
- Part elasticated waist
- Double snap waist closure
- YKK Zip Fly
- Self fabric belt loops
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped rear pocket
- 1 YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Diamond gusset at crotch
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Hem width adjustment with YKK zip and self fabric gusset
- Main - Double weave stretch/ 88% polyamide 12% elastane/ Matrix/ 182 gsm/ fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Reinforced top stitching on critical seams