A lightweight, waterproof and breathable bivi with zipped entry and space to accommodate large sleeping bags. Providing a robust protective shield for mountaineers, bike or backpackers and now using a fluorocarbon free DWR to withstand rough weather.
- Top: 40D ripstop nylon with PU coating (108gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR \ HH: 10000mm \ MVTR: 10000g/m2/24 hrs
- Base: 70D nylon with PU coated back (160gsm) 10,000mm HH with Fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lightweight and breathable waterproof ripstop nylon fabrics...what fabrics?
- 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head
- MVTR 10,000 g/m2/24h
- 3-dimensional construction to accomodate larger sleeping bags
- Zipped main entry with breathable mesh panel for venting
- Length: 230cm; Shoulder Width: 80cm
- Outer: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating.