Extreme temperatures. Extreme nights. Extremely good sleep with the Protect Fiber Bag -18C. Optimized fit for more restorative sleep. A central zipper provides temperature regulation for climate-controlled sleep. A special material to prevent noise for undisturbed sleep. Extremely good sleep, as if in your own bed, with the Protect Fiber Bag -18C, made from a waterproof material for extreme temperatures.
- Suitable for: Hiking, Ski Touring, Mountaineering
- Zipper side: neutral
- Cut: Basic
- Warm collar: Yes
- Comfort temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012): -10 °C
- Comfort temperature limit in °C (EN 13537:2012): -18 °C
- Extreme temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012): -40 °C
- Restorative sleep thanks to a newly developed sleeping bag shape
- Intuitive climate regulation with a central 2-way zipper
- Comfortable, soft material in the hood reduces noise and increases comfort
- Including deep sleep mask and earplugs to reduce light and noises
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- Lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Easy-to-use magnetic closure on the insulation collar
- Improved YKK zipper prevents jamming of material
- Insulated covering along the zipper to protect from cold bridges and enhance climate comfort
- Insulation chamber around the hood opening to protect from cold and wind
- Internal pocket to store valuables
- Supplied with a packing bag
- Drawstring for easy adjustment of the hood and insulation collar
- Revised anatomical foot box for greater comfort without extra weight
- Zipper garage reduces cold areas at the end of the zipper
For its synthetic insulation materials, Mammut’s Ajungilak® insulation (in sleeping bags and functional clothing) uses only the best materials and optimizes the properties for each specific type of use.
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Lining 2: 55% Polyamide, 45% Polyester
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyamide
|1770 g||1840 g|
Total weight without stuff bag
|2370 g||2460 g|
|31 cm||31.5 cm|
|34 cm||35 cm|
|137 cm||147 cm|
The bluesign® SYSTEM is a solution for sustainable textile production that eliminates the use of harmful substances. bluesign® PRODUCTS guarantee a responsible use of resources with a minimum impact on people and the environment.
PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR)
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are often used for waterproofing but are practically non-biodegradable. Mammut is committed to replacing non-biodegradable fabric treatments with more sustainable high-performance alternatives.
Fair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.
This product contains recycled materials with uncompromised performance and functionality. Choosing recycled materials reduces the use of virgin resources and helps promote a more circular economy.
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
- Do not iron or treat with steam
- Maximum spin cycle 30 seconds
- Tumble dry gentle
- Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 40° C)