Best-selling dependability, durability, and waterproof versatility delivered by GORE-TEX PACLITE®. These rain pants are great for hiking through multiple days of wet weather, and are easy to pull on and off thanks to hip-high side zippers.
Waterproof, breathable, and lightweight, the GORE-TEX® Foray Pants have been winning awards for years for their dependable rain protection and feature-packed details. 3/4-length side zippers let you pull these on over your hiking boots mid-downpour, and vent out excess heat when you're working hard. Its back pocket doubles as a stuff sack so you can pack it down easily when conditions calm down and dry off, and it has a carabiner loop to easily clip onto a backpack or climbing harness.
- FABRIC :bluesign® approved GORE-TEX with Paclite® Technology 2L, 100% Polyester 50D Plain Weave
- INSEAM :31 ½" / 80 cm
- WEIGHT :10.7 oz/302 g
- Fully Seam-Taped
- YKK® Aquaguard® Zippers
- 3/4 - Length Side Zippers
- Back Pocket Doubles As Stuff Sack
- Carabiner Loop
- Internal Loops For Instep Stirup
- Articulated Knees
- Elastic Waist with Drawcord
- Gusseted Crotch
- Accepts Accessory Suspenders