The Ocke series is outdoor workwear made uncompromisingly to fulfill the need for protection from the most demanding conditions out there. Ocke Jacket is a waterproof, fully featured jacket designed for a demanding active outdoor user. Made from recycled nylon fabrics with Schoeller Kevlar reinforcements in key areas for enhanced durability.
- Waterproof shell jacket with long lasting performance in extreme weather conditions
- For technical hiking and trekking. Durable and protective design for remote and varied conditions.
- Designed for a demanding active outdoor user
- Outdoor workwear jacket made uncompromisingly to fulfill the need for protection from the most demanding conditions out there
- Waterproof 3-layer fabric made from recycled polyamide reinforced with Schoeller Keprotec.
- Two spacious, easily accessible Napoleon pockets.
- Two large lower hand pockets with storm flap construction and velcro closure.
- Long ventilation zippers on front, placed to not interfere with your pack.
- Solid velcro closure on cuffs to keep out the elements.
- Protective storm hood with front and back adjustments. Dual front plackets with a soft chin protection. Cord adjustment at bottom hem.