The Montane Men’s Terra Longsleeve Stretch Shirt is a durable top that is designed for mountain treks and other extended trips.
This shirt provides an impressive UPF 50+ protection level against the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun, it dries quickly and it has an anti-bacterial treatment.
For your comfort, the Montane Men’s Terra Longsleeve Stretch Shirt features mesh-lined upper-back vents giving additional ventilation and the two chest pockets also have a mesh lining for further ventilation.
The armpits can be a heat reservoir and this shirt therefore has zoned ventilation perforations under the arms for breathability, allowing heat and perspiration to escape.
- Activities: Mountain walking, high trekking, backpacking, basecamp, travel
- Active mountain fit: General mountain fit but garment adjustments enable close body fit
- Constructed from Aeroflyte Grid robust fabric that is fast drying and has 2-way stretch
- Aeroflyte Grid has UPF 50+ to help protect skin
- Polygiene anti-bacterial finish
- Mesh-lined upper-back vents
- Zoned ventilation perforations under arms for breathability
- 2 x mesh-lined chest pockets for storage and additional venting
- YKK Montane semi-auto zips on pockets lock shut
- Front of shirt features low-profile press-stud closure
- Internal reinforcement patch on elbows protects from abrasion
- Low-profile cuffs with press-stud adjustment can be rolled up arms and secured under biceps to aid cooling
- Rear external hanging loop
- Fabric: Aeroflyte Grid
- Fabric details: 100% polyester check weft mechanical stretch, 75D
- Anti-bacterial treatment: Polygiene
- Zips: YKK Montane reverse-coil semi-auto
- Weight (M): Approx 228 g (8 oz)