Makke Jacket is a light 3-season jacket in Lundhags Polyester Cotton mix (LPC). The jacket’s hybrid construction gives an optimal balance of weather protection, comfort and freedom of movement. Perfect if you’re searching for a functional, lightweight jacket to throw into a backpack regardless of the activity.
Made from rugged Lundhags Polyester Cotton mix (LPC), a mix of organic cotton and recycled polyester. The fabric is wind protecting, and thanks to it fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, you’ll stay dry in light rain. Schoeller Dry Skin stretch at the back and elbows for mobility. Side ventilation zippers let you release unwanted heat. Strategically centered hand pockets with zippers provide easy access when wearing a pack with a hipbelt.
- Light three season jacket in wind protecting LPC
- Gives freedom of movement, comfort and weather protection for all types of activities
- For all active people, such as hikers, dog owners and cycle commuters
- Main fabric in LPC. Stretch panels in Schoeller Dryskin over the shoulders and arms. One zippered chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with integrated ventilation. Ventilation at the sides.
- 181 g LPC main material.
- Schoeller Dryskin stretch material at back and elbow area.
- Freedom of movement shoulder and sleeve construction.
- 2-way centred zipper with external front placket.
- Chin guard protection.
- One zippered chest pockets.
- Two zippered hand pockets with bellow construction.
- Side ventilation.
- Hanging loop at neck seam.
- Articulated sleeves with cuff adjustment.
- Cord adjustment at hem.
- Phone pocket at hand pocket.