PLEASE NOTE: Team Wendy Products are taking between 6-8 weeks to deliver within the United Kingdom.
The M-216™Ski Helmet features a hybrid shell design; ABS hard front shell provides reinforcement for mounted accessories, and an in-mold PC rear shell reduces weight. The helmet includes:
- Aglass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud for attaching headlamps and cameras.
- Acustomized Boa®Fit System guarantees a precise fit adjustment with single handed quick release.
- Removable ear cups specifically designed to be comfortable while using in-ear communication systems and includes a pocket for drop-in audio device compatibility.
- 14 Total Vents: Eight crown (adjustable), two front (passive open), four rear (fixed open) for maximum cooling during high exertion rescues.
- Eight adjustable crown vents with three positions (open, half open and closed) to accommodate both warm and cold conditions.
- Above-goggle vent channels draw air through the helmet to the rear exhaust ports to reduce goggle fogging.
- Integrated goggle strap retention.
Meets impact attenuation requirements for:
ASTM F2040-18 (Recreational Snow Sports)
BS EN 1077:2007 Class B (Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding)
SIZE COMPLETE SYSTEM
SMALL/MEDIUM 1.17 lbs (0.53 kg)
LARGE 1.34 lbs (0.60 kg)
EXTRA LARGE 1.42 lbs (0.64 kg)
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, shroud, impact liner and retention system.
M-216™ / M-216™ Backcountry Ski SAR Technical Data Sheet