The term JOTUNN in NORSE mythology means Giant a member of a race of spirits with superhuman strength.
The JOTUNN (Pronounced plural as "JOTNAR" from ODIN® is the largest utility pouch we do and is designed to be mounted on the rear of any MOLLE pat carrier to hold either a bladder, radio or any other mission-critical equipment.
Manufactured to the highest standards here in the UK the JOTUNN is a low profile, fully mission adaptable pouch, designed to take a verity of equipment and fitted with a drinking tube aperture at the rear.
The ODIN® JOTUNN Utility Pouch is capable of having both bergan and day sac's carried over the top.
Manufactured in genuine MultiCam® 500D Cordura, offering the same abrasion resistance as its heavier brother but with half the weight.
MultiCam® MURDOCK webbing on outside correctly spaced, with burst-proof YKK zippers with paracord pull tabs
- Low profile design
- Internal drinking tube aperture on rear of the pouch
- Correctly Spaced MultiCam® MOLLE Webbing on front
- Double & Triple stitching with 1/4 zip opening at the top
- 25.5 cm x 16 cm x 5 cm
- Weighs 210g
Made in Great Britain - All ODIN Systems products come with the ODIN Limited Lifetime warranty guarantee*
A mid-weight fabric ideal for load carrying items that need to be light and durable. For comparison, USMC MTVs are made from 500 denier CORDURA®. 500 denier is strong and abrasion-resistant. This material is coated on the backside for water resistance. The face side is finished with a durable water repellent.
- Abrasion Resistant High Abrasion Resistance
- Berry Compliance - Berry Compliant
- Near-Infrared Logo Near IRR
- Finished Width - 60 inches cuttable
- Finished Weight - 7.1 oz/yd² approximately
- Fiber Content - 100% Nylon
- Construction - 46/35 (warp/fill)
- Breaking Strength - 453/348 (warp/fill) (lbs, minimum)