Lundhags most technical and advanced 3-layer shell boot. Suitable for more demanding hiking, preferably in untracked terrain and for those carrying slightly heavier packs.
Jaure II High has a high shaft made of Nubuck leather, with a midlayer in insulating Ariaprene and a leather lining. The lower part is very durable and effectively protects the foot from rocks, sharp edges and moisture. Made from Certech® Exp, which consists of a waterproof outer layer in Liba Smart, a midlayer in insulating and shock absorbing EVA and an inner layer of microfiber for comfort. The boot is equipped with a Vibram Traction sole with a rugged pattern, a protective toe cap and a heel wedge for maximum shock absorption.
Jaure II has a long life and is easier repairable when needed. A boot guaranteed is included in the purchase.
- Lundhags most technical and advanced 3-layer boot with a medium high shaft.
- Well-suited for demanding hiking, preferably in untracked terrain.
- For hardcore users with great demands on functionality, and who want to carry heavy packs.
- Jaure II has a skaft in Nubuck and insulating Ariaprene, a lower part in Certech® Exp and a Vibram® Traction sole with a rugged pattern. Shock absorbing heel cushion and protective toe cap.
- Shaft in Heinen Terracare Nubuck leather, 2 mm Ariaprene COR and 4 mm Ariaprene MAX.
- Lower parts in Certech Exp (1.5 mm Liba Smart, 2 mm EVA, 1.4 mm microfiber).
- Extra heel grip with Heel Fit Control (HFC™).
- Vibram Traction outsole with rugged traction.
- Beta Pro insole.
- Heel wedge in shock absorbing polyurethane.
- Protective TPU toe-cap reinforcement.