Overwhites provide valuable protection when the snow flies or when moving into higher altitudes and across snowpack. Primary concerns are light weight, low bulk and ease of donning and doffing. Pack and body coverage are vital. Wild Things has you covered. Traditional overwhites are made of cotton. Heavy. Hold water. Prone to mildew. Our White Out Overwhites™ do more than just help you blend into the snow. We use a functional and durable 70-denier nylon fabric in Multicam® Alpine Camo that is abrasion resistant, blocks the wind and is treated with a durable water resistant finish. We also added a near IR suppressant to provide additional protection.
- Top has full front zip with storm flap.
- Two front side pass through pockets to access internal kit
- Stowable, fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood.
- Adjustable, elasticized draw cord at waist
- 70 denier Nylon ripstop, treated with a DWR
- YKK zippers
- Multicam® Alpine Camo