The "GERI" from ODIN® is the smallest utility pouch we do and is designed to be mounted on too shooters belts and small areas of carriers for mission-critical equipment.
Manufactured to the highest standards here in the UK the GERI is a low profile, fully mission-ready pouch, designed to take a verity of equipment and fitted with a loop panel for GEAR Now Inserts.
Manufactured in genuine MultiCam® 500D Cordura, offering the same abrasion resistance as its heavier brother but with half the weight.
MultiCam® burst-proof zippers with paracord pull tabs
- Low profile design
- Small low profile designed to work with all types of shooters belts
- Internal loop panels for our GEAR NOW panels (Optional extra)
- Double & Triple stitching with 1/4 zip opening at the top
- 160 mm x 80 mm x 45 mm
- Weighs 80g
Made in Great Britain - All ODIN Systems products come with the ODIN Limited Lifetime warranty guarantee*
A mid-weight fabric ideal for load carrying items that need to be light and durable. For comparison, USMC MTVs are made from 500 denier CORDURA®. 500 denier is strong and abrasion-resistant. This material is coated on the backside for water resistance. The face side is finished with a durable water repellent.
- Abrasion Resistant High Abrasion Resistance
- Berry Compliance - Berry Compliant
- Near-Infrared Logo Near IRR
- Finished Width - 60 inches cuttable
- Finished Weight - 7.1 oz/yd² approximately
- Fiber Content - 100% Nylon
- Construction - 46/35 (warp/fill)
- Breaking Strength - 453/348 (warp/fill) (lbs, minimum)