The term FORINGI in NORSE means Commander, Battle Commander
The FORINGI from ODIN® is a full adaptable chest-mounted modular commanders pouch designed to fit not only the UK's Virtis plate carrier but all types of MOLLE systems by its unique rear movable MOLLE webbing straps.
Manufactured to the highest standards here in the UK the FORINGI is a low profile, fully mission adaptable panel, its internal low profile with its removable dual-sided all-weather gridded mission-specific slate cards and the new low light photoluminescent panel
The Gen 5 ODIN® commanders’ panel – with adjustable MOLLE straps allowing the panel to fit both normal and Virtus plate carries (Designed to take 5 rows across the front of the Virtus Plate Carrier so no offsetting)
We have inverted the pen holders from vertical to horizontal to allow a lower, less bulky panel and to save space by reducing the profile while adding a single hand opening front zippered opening pocket so no need to open the entire pouch for immediately needed crib and slate cards
The ODIN® enhanced adaptable commanders’ panel 5.0 version is designed for the commander/FS Commander/MFC /JTAC’s. With a hook attachment flat panel for the attachment of various slate cards (including standard slate card & night ops slate card option
Manufactured in genuine MultiCam® 500D Cordura, offering the same abrasion resistance as its heavier brother but with half the weight.
Inside & out is edged in genuine Multicam® binding, with MultiCam® Velcro® Loop IFF Panel on the front and spaced MultiCam® webbing for MOLLE attachment.
Burst-proof MultiCam® zippers with paracord pull tabs
- Front single-handed opening flat pouch for immediate crib and slate cards
- Internal loop panel to hold our range of dedicated slate cards including the low light photoluminescent gridded slate panel
- Internal horizontal pen & ancillary holders
- Internal organiser for crib cards etc
- Loop MOLLE Loop covered webbing for the attachment of our internal removable waterproof map case (Optional extra)
- MOLLE Velcro Multicam IFF across the full frontage of the panel
- Correctly Spaced Multicam® MOLLE Webbing on front
- Double & Triple stitching with clam zip opening at the top
- Fold back adjustable MOLLE attachment straps with hook closure for added security
- 21 cm x 13 cm x 2 cm
- Weighs 210g / 500D Cordura Fabric
Made in Great Britain - All ODIN Systems products come with the ODIN Limited Lifetime warranty guarantee*
A mid-weight fabric ideal for load carrying items that need to be light and durable. For comparison, USMC MTVs are made from 500 denier CORDURA®. 500 denier is strong and abrasion-resistant. This material is coated on the backside for water resistance. The face side is finished with a durable water repellent.
- Abrasion Resistant High Abrasion Resistance
- Berry Compliance - Berry Compliant
- Near-Infrared Logo Near IRR
- Finished Width - 60 inches cuttable
- Finished Weight - 7.1 oz/yd² approximately
- Fiber Content - 100% Nylon
- Construction - 46/35 (warp/fill)
- Breaking Strength - 453/348 (warp/fill) (lbs, minimum)