The falketind Gore-Tex Jacket is our most versatile waterproof and breathable jacket developed for all-season use.
This bestselling Gore-Tex Jacket is one of our lightest versatile shell jackets made for all seasons and any weather, initially designed for lightweight mountaineering. The wind and waterproof jacket is durable enough for winter use and light enough for the summertime. The light, recycled GORE-TEX® fabric with a smooth backer, makes it great for a weekend up in the mountains as well as expeditions to your local trails.
The 30D 3-layer recycled, mini ripstop Gore-Tex fabric has a light, yet durable face material for its weight, and a smooth backer. The jacket has a technical fit with a slight Y-shape silhouette for the men to increase mobility, and secure a dynamic look and functionality.
Critical features include long underarm vents, articulated sleeves, mid-mounted pockets, storm hood fitted for a helmet, and asymmetric cuffs for better weather protection. This is an excellent choice for the outdoor enthusiast in search of a very versatile and lightweight all-season jacket.
- Weight 410 gr.
- Style no: 1802-21
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric cuffs with Velcro® adjustments
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Exterior hangloop
- Internal stretch pocket with zip
- Laminated hem
- Laminated zippers
- Mid mounted pockets with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Reflective safety logo
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Storm hood fitted for climbing helmet with one-hand adjustment
- Taped seams with thin GORE-TEX® 13 mm tape
- X-open underarm ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper