The BOLVERK Utility from ODIN® is a deceptive in appearance utility pouch with 3 rows of correct spaced webbing on the front for attachment of smaller carry systems like the CAT holder, designed to fit all MOLLE battle and shooters belts via the rear MOLLE webbing straps.
Manufactured to the highest standards here in the UK the BOLVERK is a low profile, larger carry space utility pouch.
Manufactured in genuine MultiCam® 500D Cordura, offering the same abrasion resistance as its heavier brother but with half the weight.
Burst-proof MultiCam® zippers with para cord pull tabs.
- 3 Rows of MOLLE webbing to the front
- Stitched drain hole to reduce weight and wear
- Double & Triple stitching with half zip opening at the top
- Fold back adjustable MOLLE attachment straps with hook closure for added security
- 155mm x 155mm x 65mm
- Weighs 90g / 500D Cordura Fabric
- 155mm wide x 155mm high x 65mm deep
Made in Great Britain - All ODIN® products come with the ODIN® Limited Lifetime
A mid-weight fabric ideal for load carrying items that need to be light and durable. For comparison, USMC MTVs are made from 500 denier CORDURA®. 500 denier is strong and abrasion resistant. This material is coated on the back side for water resistance. The face side is finished with a durable water repellent.
- Abrasion Resistant High Abrasion Resistance
- Berry Compliant Berry Compliant
- Near Infrared Logo Near IRR
- Water Resistant
- Finished Width - 60 inches cuttable
- Finished Weight - 7.1 oz/yd² approximately
- Fiber Content - 100% Nylon
- Construction - 46/35 (warp/fill)
- Breaking Strength - 453/348 (warp/fill) (lbs, minimum)