Bjerg Low is a durable hiking or approach shoe. Made in Italian Corradi Suede leather from northern European cow hides. For increased comfort, the upper around the ankle is padded and we have created a new insole that is highly breathable and cushioning thanks to the innovative material Arneflex. A layer of Libasmart expanded TPU protects the toe and a thin layer of TPU film reminiscent of our classic shell boots provides and extra layer of side protection against water and abrasion.
- Durable and comfortable touring shoe with a low shaft.
- Suitable for most activities and environments.
- For all active users, such as hikers and everyday heros.
- Shaft in Corradi suede leather. Built-in layer of protective TPU film keeps moisture out. Vibram Pepe outsole. Libasmart heel and toe protection. 3-layer insole.
- Italian suede leather from Corradi.
- Vibram approach outsole.
- TPU film.
- LibaSmart toe protection.
- Breathable and cushioning Arneflex footbed.