Anjan 2 GT created specifically as very light tents for use in snow-free conditions, and are especially good for mobile adventures. All have catenary patterning on the outer tent walls to ensure constant venting while still offering excellent protection from the rain, and their single opening pole sleeves offer quick pitching. Their inner tents have an all mesh door and a large mesh vent in the rear wall for continual air flow. For very warm conditions, you can fully roll up the rear wall of the outer tent, and you can completely roll away the Anjan’s vestibule.
Anjan 2 GT model is perfect for 3-season backpacking and summer bicycle tours, and are well-suited for hunters on scouting trips or on early season hunts. The Anjan 2 GT is surprisingly light – yet huge – solo shelter options for those who hold spaciousness in the highest regard!
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and extended vestibule afford easy access and maximum storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
Download Pitching Instruction