Footwear designed for the urgent intervention forces and for multi-terrain activities, perfect for moving quickly in total comfort. Super lightweight, breathable and dynamic support in the shoe upper and sole, the former bearing ribs that are pre-treated in PU protection, which eliminates stitching. The sole tread has been developed with exclusive AKU Elica Natural Stride System technology to optimize its biodynamic efficiency. The treads are Vibram® Selvatica Megagrip with an optimized surface in contact with the ground for better all around traction. OrthoLite® anti-microbe and breathable insoles, with optimum shock absorption.
Keep your feet dry in all conditions with the integrated waterproof GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane.
The VIBRAM MegaGrip sole grips on just about anything. Perfect for trails, scree fields, and rock slabs.
AKU ELICA TECHNOLOGY
ELICA Technology ensures an anatomical fit to provide better stability and weight distribution across your boot sole to reduce pressure points and encourage better hiking form.
- Lining Description: Waterproof GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Sole: VIBRAM Mega-Grip Multi Surface Sole
- Footbed: ORTHOLITE® Hybrid - Partially Recycled
- Lasting board (stiffness): 2MM Polypropylene & EVA for Increase Flexibility
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Upper: AIR8000® + Welded PU
- Weight: 410 Grams per Shoe